A fanlisting is simply an online list of fans of a subject, such as a TV show, actor, or musician, that is created by an individual and open for fans from around the world to join and where you can show your support along with others. To find out more, visit thefanlistings.org, the original web directory for fanlistings.
Alan Garner, OBE, was born on October 17, 1934 in Congleton, Cheshire, England. He spent some of his childhood in Alderley Edge in Cheshire, and based some of his stories on the area and local legends. In 2001 he was awarded the OBE (Order of the British Empire) for services to literature.
- The Weirdstone of Brisingamen (1960)
- The Moon of Gomrath (1963)
- Elidor (1965)
- The Owl Service (1967)
- Red Shift (1973)
- The Lad of the Gad (1980)
- Strandloper (1996)
- Thursbitch (2003)
- A Book of Goblins (ed) (1972)
- The Stone Book (1976) - First story in The Stone Book
- Tom Fobble's Day (1977) - Second story in The Stone Book
- Granny Reardun (1977) - Third story in The Stone Book
- The Aimer Gate (1978) - Fourth story in The Stone Book
- A Bag of Moonshine (1986)
- The Stone Book Quartet (1979) - Collection of the four The Stone Book short stories
- The Alan Garner Collection (Collins, 2005) - Collection of 4 of above novels
Essays and Lectures
- The Voice That Thunders - A collection of essays and lectures
- The Guizer (1975) - Collection of stories
- A Bag of Moonshine (1986) - Collection of 22 stories from folklore of England and Wales
Please note: this list is by no means extensive and doesn't (yet) include some co-written/illustrated tales and some rewritings of known folktales.